International Conference on «Psychology, cognitive, education and behavioral sciences»
- Создано: 05.11.2017 10:00
- Просмотров: 619
International Conference on
«PSYCHOLOGY, COGNITIVE, EDUCATION AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES»
November 5–6, 2017, Cape Town, South Africa
The ICPCEBS 2017: International Conference on Psychological, Cognitive, Education and Behavioral Sciences aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Psychological, Cognitive, Education and Behavioral Sciences. It also provides the premier in disciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Psychological, Cognitive, Education and Behavioral Sciences.
Selected Conference Papers:
- Perspectives on Neuropsychological Testimony.
- On the Need to have an Additional Methodology for the Psychological Product Measurement and Evaluation.
- Problem-based Learning Approach to Human Computer Interaction.
- Active Learning Strategies and Academic Achievement among Some Psychology Undergraduates in Barbados.
- The Predictability and Abstractness of Language: A Study in Understanding and Us age of the English Language through Probabilistic Modeling and Frequency.
- The Issues of Effectiveness of Advertisement Communication Process: A Case Study of Lithuania Consumers.
- Health Care Ethics in Vulnerable Populations: Clinical Research through the Patient'sEyes.
- Normalized Cumulative Spectral Distribution in Music.
- «Why I Trust My Father?» : In the Eyes of Malaysi an Adolescents.
- Is Cognitive Dissonance an Intrinsic Property of the Human Mind? An Experimental Solution to a Half-Century Debate.
Final Submission: 2017-07-05, 00:00:00.
Notification of Acceptance: 2017-06-05, 00:00:00.
Paper Submission: 2017-05-05, 00:00:00.