International Conference on «Psychology, cognitive and linguistic»
- Создано: 24.08.2017 10:00
- Просмотров: 1058
International Conference on
«PSYCHOLOGY, COGNITIVE AND LINGUISTIC»
August 24–25, 2017, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The ICPCLS 2017: International Conference on Psychology, Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Psychology, Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solution adopted in the field of Psychology, Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences.
Selected Conference Papers:
- Perspectives on Neuropsychological Testimony.
- On the Need to have an Additional Methodology for the Psychological Product Measurement and Evaluation.
- Problem-based Learning Approach to Human Computer Interaction.
- Active Learning Strategies and Academic Achievement among Some Psychology Undergraduates in Barbados.
- The Predictability and Abstractness of Language: A Study in Understanding and Us age of the English Language through Probabilistic Modeling and Frequency.
- The Issues of Effectiveness of Advertisement Communication Process: A Case Study of Lithuania Consumers.
- Health Care Ethics in Vulnerable Populations: Clinical Research through the Patient's Eyes.
- Normalized Cumulative Spectral Distribution in Music.
- Why I Trust My Father? : In the Eyes of Malaysian Adolescents.
- Is Cognitive Dissonance an Intrinsic Property of the Human Mind? An Experimental Solution to a Half-Century Debate.
Final Submission: 2017-04-24, 00:00:00.
Notification of Acceptance: 2017-03-24, 00:00:00.
Paper Submission: 2017-02-24, 00:00:00.