International Conference on «Psychological, educational, health and social sciences»
- Создано: 20.07.2017 10:00
- Просмотров: 626
International Conference on
«PSYCHOLOGICAL, EDUCATIONAL, HEALTH AND SOCIAL SCIENCES»
July 20–21, 2017, Athens, Greece
The ICPEHSS 2017: International Conference on Psychological, Educational, Health and Social Sciences aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Psychological, Educational, Health and Social Sciences. It also provides the premier inter disciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Psychological, Educational, Health and Social Sciences.
Selected Conference Papers:
- Using Critical Systems thinking to Improve Student Performance in Networking.
- Perspectives on Neuropsychological Testimony.
- The Students' Learning Effects on Dance Domain of Arts Education.
- The Impact of e-Learning and e-Teaching.
- A Dynamic Composition of an Adaptive Course.
- To be phobia: Teachers- In aptitude to Manage Curriculum Change.
- Evaluation of Curriculum Quality of Postgraduate Studies of Actuarial Science Field at Public Universities of Iran.
- Managing, Sustaining, and Future Proofing the Business of Educational Provision Following Large-Scale Disaster and Disruption.
- Examination of Self and Decision Making Levels of Students Receiving Education in Schools of Physical Education and Sports.
- Information and Communication Technologies vs. Education and Training: Contribution to Understand the Millennia’s’ Generational Effect.
Final Submission: 2017-03-20, 00:00:00.
Notification of Acceptance:2017-02-20, 00:00:00.
Paper Submission: 2017-01-20, 00:00:00.