International Conference on «Behavioral science»
- Создано: 07.06.2017 10:00
- Просмотров: 945
International Conference on
June 7–8, 2017, San Francisco, USA
The ICBS 2017: International Conference on Psychological Behavioral Science aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Behavioral Science. It also provides the premier in disciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Behavioral Science.
Selected Conference Papers:
- Efficient System for Speech Recognition using General Regression Neural Network.
- An Optimal Subclass Detection Method for Credit Scoring.
- Perspectives on Neuropsychological Testimony.
- Weed Classification using Histogram Maxima with Threshold for Selective Herbicide Applications.
- A Study on Algorithm Fusion for Recognition and Tracking of Moving Robot.
- Learning Block Memories with Metric Networks.
- Decision Trees for Predicting Risk of Mortality using Routinely Collected Data.
- Performance Improvement of Moving Object Recognition and Tracking Algorithm using Parallel Processing of SURF and Optical Flow.
- An Efficient Feature Extraction Algorithm for the Recognition of Handwritten Arabic Digits.
- An Experimental Comparison of Unsupervised Learning Techniques for Face Recognition.
Final Submission: 2017-03-07, 00:00:00.
Notification of Acceptance: 2017-02-20, 00:00:00.
Paper Submission: 2017-01-31, 00:00:00.