International Conference on «Behavioral, psychological and political sciences»
- Создано: 26.02.2017 10:00
- Просмотров: 634
International Conference on
«BEHAVIORAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL AND POLITICAL SCIENCES»
February 26–27, 2017 Dubai, UAE
The ICBPPS 2017: International Conference on Behavioral, Psychological and Political Sciences aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Behavioral, Psychological and Political Sciences. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Behavioral, Psychological and Political Sciences.
Selected Conference Papers:
- Perspectives on Neuropsychological Testimony.
- The Studying of The «Бақыт» («Happiness») Concept In The Kazakh Language.
- Decision Trees for Predicting Risk of Mortality using Routinely Collected Data.
- The National Specific of Linguistic Objectification the Concept of «Student» in the Eyes of Students in Russian and Kazakh Languages.
- Reducing Cognitive Load in Learning Computer Programming.
- Paranoid Thoughts and Thought Control Strategies in a Nonclinical Population.
- On the Need to have an Additional Methodology for the Psychological Product Measurement and Evaluation.
- Stochastic Learning Algorithms for Modeling Human Category Learning.
- Fabless Prototyping Methodology for the Development of SOI based MEMS Microgripper.
- Wavelet-Based Spectrum Sensing for Cognitive Radios using Hilbert Transform.
Final Submission: 2016-11-11, 00:00:00.
Notification of Acceptance: 2016-10-11, 00:00:00.
Paper Submission: 2016-09-11, 00:00:00.