International Conference on «Cognitive neuroscience»
- Создано: 23.01.2017 10:00
- Просмотров: 891
International Conference on
January 23–24, 2017, Paris, France
The ICCN 2017: International Conference on Cognitive Neuroscience aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and researches chorals to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Cognitive Neuroscience. It also provides the premier inter disciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Cognitive Neuroscience.
Selected Conference Papers:
- A Computational Model of Minimal Consciousness Functions.
- Reducing Cognitive Load in Learning Computer Programming.
- Visual Attention Analysis on Mutated Brand Name using Eye-Tracking: A Case Study.
- Impact of Fixation Time on Subjective Video Quality Metric: a New Proposal for Lossy Compression Impairment Assessment.
- Effect of Increasing Road Light Luminance on Night Driving Performance of Older Adults.
- The Effects of Immersion on Visual Attention and Detection of Signals Performance for Virtual Reality Training Systems.
- A Cognitive Model for Frequency Signal Classification.
- Video Quality Assessment using Visual Attention Approach for Sign Language.
- Changes in EEG and HRV during Event-Related Attention.
- Association of Sensory Processing and Cognitive Deficits in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders – Pioneer Study in Saudi Arabia.
Final Submission: 2016-09-23, 00:00:00.
Notification of Acceptance: 2016-08-23, 00:00:00.
Paper Submission: 2016-07-23, 00:00:00.