International Conference on «Applied psychology and behavioral sciences»
- Создано: 13.12.2017 10:00
- Просмотров: 1165
International Conference on
«APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES»
December 13–14, 2017, Aukland, New Zealand
The ICAPBS 2017: International Conference on Applied Psychology and Behavioral Sciences aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Applied Psychology and Behavioral Sciences. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioner sand educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Applied Psychology and Behavioral Sciences.
Selected Conference Papers:
- Efficient System for Speech Recognition using General Regression Neural Network.
- An Optimal Subclass Detection Method for Credit Scoring.
- Perspectives on Neuropsychological Testimony.
- Transmission Model for Plasmodium Vivax Malaria: Conditions for Bifurcation.
- Weed Classification using Histogram Maxima with Threshold for Selective Herbicide Applications.
- System-Level Energy Estimation for SoC based on the Dynamic Behavior of Embedded Software.
- A Study on Algorithm Fusion for Recognition and Tracking of Moving Robot.
- Learning Block Memories with Metric Networks.
- Performance Improvement of Moving Object Recognition and Tracking Algorithm using Parallel Processing of SURF and Optical Flow.
- An Efficient Feature Extraction Algorithm for the Recognition of Handwritten Arabic Digits.
Final Submission: 2017-08-18, 00:00:00.
Notification of Acceptance: 2017-07-18, 00:00:00.
Paper Submission: 2017-06-18, 00:00:00.